Mediven Gauntlet Fitting Chart
How to Measure
For Gloves - use 1-5, A & C
- Measure the length of each digit from the bottom joint to the top most joint below the nail. (X)
- Measure the width of each digit from side to side. (w)
- Measure the length of your hand from the wrist (c) to the line across your knuckles (a).
Use the chart below to determine your size. (1-6).
If your fingers do not all fit within the same size, you may need a custom glove. Talk to your therapist or doctor.
For Gauntlets, use A and C
- Measure the wrist circumference above the wrist bone. (C)
- Measure the width of the palm along the joints. (A)
Use the bottom chart to determine your size. (1-6).
If your hand does not fit within the sizes listed, you may need a custom gauntlet. Talk to your therapist or doctor.