Mediven Arm Sleeves Fitting Chart
How to Measure
- Measure your hand width at the broadest part of the joints below the fingers (A)
- Measure your wrist circumference at the narrowest part of the wrist that is above the wrist bone. (C)
Use the chart to determine if your wrist is size I, II, III, IV, V, VI or VII.
- Measure your elbow circumference at the fullest part of the elbow (e)
- Measure your upper arm circumference at the imaginary line even with the crease of the armpit. (g)
- Determine your arm length (d) by measuring from the wrist to the part of the arm where the armpit starts.
If your arm is 17.25" (44cm) or shorter, you wear a Standard length.
If your arm is 17.25" (44cm) or longer, you wear a Long length.
If one of your measurements does not fall within the size range listed, you may need a custom order garment. Talk to your therapist or doctor.